Tuesday, March 10, 2009


I have always been a firm believer that photos are one of lifes most treasured things. I was so blessed to have the privilage to photography this family this past weekend (and there were a lot of them). Family came from all over the country and took a bit of time out to make one of their own happy who had the dream to get the whole gang photographed--and that we did. They were such a good group to work with--the largest this photographer had worked with. I know that these photos will be bitter sweet to the family but, I sincerely hope that you will come to tresure them. My best to all of you and thank you for allowing me this oppurtunity. I enjoyed the opportunity.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!