Sunday, March 20, 2011

2011 Mar-Del Watermelon Queen Jordan Calloway

You know every once in a while God will really make an extra special person just to show off.  Just kidding but, I honestly think he was at the top of his game the day he created this wonderful young lady. She is the type of person that makes you want to be a better person.  The kind that brings out the best in those around her.  She is so down to earth and kind to everyone that you just can't help but love her.  She is the 2011 Mar-Del Watermelon Queen --Miss Jordan Calloway.  




















Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Great Work Ginger!! You did a fantastic job with lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginger! You do such an amazing job. Gosh I couldnt have asked for anyone better to work with this year than you. I can't wait! These turned out so good! Your stuck with me & all the pictures ill ever have done I think it's safe to say! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!