Sunday, March 13, 2011

Things I Love

It's official ....Spring has Sprung!  The daffidoodles (as my girls called them when they were little) are blooming and the smell of warmer days is in the air.  This Spring is going to need a lot of care...my yard is in need of some serious attention.  The neighbors dog (the setter)  thinks he lives at our house.  Kind of a neat set up since he eats at home but, comes to our house to play.  He also eats all types of balls at our house ie...soccer and softballs mostly.  The Tom is our newest addition.  For whatever reason my husband seems to think that a pig, horse, dogs, cats, rabbits and chickens was not enough around here.  So....Tom came to live with us.  I think he really needs a  girlfriend since here he was showing his stuff for the dogs.  I think he's confused or maybe he's just settling for what is here.





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Are you sure about that? It's a good thing I am not a hen turkey. I don't think I could love that face.

    ReplyDelete

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!