Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Jenna and Greg-Delaware Wedding Photographer

Jenna and Greg are getting married in just a little under a month.  He's a farmer and she's a teacher and they make me laugh when they are together.  His mother said they would get married when they were just kids.  The families have been friend for years.  Being kids, they both were thinking I am not marry him/her.  Well,  someone had other plans.  I can't wait to be a part of their big day.  Just hope I can keep  it together while they are taking their vows.  I can only guess what will come out from these two.  Enjoy!








Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!