Friday, September 16, 2011

Tech Vs. Laurel 2011


I am a girl mom.  I do girl things  (for the most part).  Tonight I tried something that was totally out of my  normal photography range.  That being said ... don't judge.  I have done several seniors from tech and gotten to know them fairly well.  I decided to try a get some shots of the football team.  Now I don't claim to know a whole lot about the sport.  I certainly don't watch it on TV and I can't say that I have been to a game since our forth daughter graduated.  Even when I did attend,  it was to watch one of our girls cheer.  These are some of my favorites.  It's hard to shoot from behind the fence with people on both sides of you and the player, coaches, and sign holders moving in front of you.  Not to mention your narrowed field of vision through the lens and not knowing where that darn ball is.  I did my best.  You can view them all at gingerspringerphotography.smugmug.com.  Enjoy!
























Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!