Monday, September 5, 2011

Wrenn- Delaware Photogrpher

I remember years ago when I really started to love photography and think about seriously becoming a photographer,  I hired a local photographer to photograph Wrenn when she was a baby.  I said to the photographer,  I'll bet you photograph your children all the time.   The answer was No,  there wasn't always time.  I couldn't believe it.   I thought boy if I could do what he does I would take pictures of my girls non stop.  Well,  I am still not as talented as he is but,  I can understand what he was talking about.   I was suppose to photograph a senior today but, some things came up and she wasn't able to come so I had it in my head that I still wanted to go where we had planned and of course Wrenn travels with me most of the time.  ( I will surely miss her when she grows up).  So off we went and we had a really good day.  Here are my favorites.  If anyone ever wonders why she never smiles really big and shows her teeth,  I will blog one of her someday showing her teeth....We are waiting for her to grow into them.  They are adult size.  No joke.  So for now she hides them.   Enjoy!






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!