Sunday, September 11, 2011

Zack - Senior Photographer

I always say that one of the pluses about being a photographer is that I get to meet lots of people.   This weekend has been a busy weekend with all types of sessions.  Yesterday was a wedding, this morning a family session, then Zack, and afterwards an engagement session.  It was a long weekend but, Zack keep me laughing most of the time we were doing his session.  I had to stop and put down the camera until I could get myself together.  He talks almost as much as I do and that's saying something.   So it took a bit longer to get through it.  It was good fun and we came away with some good shots.  Enjoy!







Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!