Sunday, October 23, 2011

Lil Brown Eyed Girl-Delaware Child Photographer

This is my second session with this little cutie.  I love it when I get to photograph her.  She has such a personality.  She's full of energy and she keeps me on my toes.  She calls me Ms. Cookie Cutter.  Her mommy is not sure just why but, hey it works for me.  Even at such a young age she remembered coming to my house last time and I love that.  Here a few of my favs.  Enjoy!















Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. This little girl is adorable! As I know how difficult it is for you to get little one's pictures sometimes because they don't like to sit still, or cooperate, this little girl looks totally in her element and full of smiles! Good job capturing a happy little girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!