Monday, October 10, 2011

Ripanti Family

My daughter and I traveled yesterday to historic Odessa Delaware to meet this amazing family.  Of course, I was in my element since it is so much like historic Williamsburg there.  I was loving life.  The children are adorable,  and mom and dad where in for a good time.  There was no pressure on myself or their children.  We just chatted and had a great time while I was busy shooting away.  The grandparents joined in on the day as well.  They gather together once a year to have a family photo done.  I think that's a wonderful thing to do for their children and grandchildren.  (not just because it's what I do either)   So many families don't take the time to capture these memories and it's not something that can ever be redone.  Here are my favorites. I forgot the family pup came along too.  I have never seen a little guy so in love with his four legged friend.   Enjoy!











Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!