Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Ava-Delaware Child Photographer

This is the third time in just a year that I have been able to work with this little lady.  As you can see,  there is no shortage of personality.  I never know exactly what I will get when she comes.  I only know that I will have to control myself to get the shot.  She had us in stitches with her antics.  In the one image on the bottom left....she may look like she's unhappy but,  she is showing us the face that the GRINCH makes.  It took me a while to make this collection of faces but,  I had to share just what a little glimpse of what I get to enjoy at times.  Enjoy!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!