Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Stacie and Mario

I had so much fun with this couple.  She is nice and quiet and he is a total goof ball.   I know I always say that I have fun when I post on my blog but, I really do mean it.  I have so much fun getting to know the people I photograph.  This day was a hoot.  The entire time I was photographing,  Mario would make faces at the camera.  I love it.  We had such a hard time trying to get this session done since every time we would book it the weather would not cooperate.  Even on this day it was spitting rain all morning and as I drove to meet them it was still a little mooshie out.  Stacie was calling me on the phone saying that rain was heading our way.  I told her we would be fine...and we were.  Here are some of my favs.  Actually my favorites are the ones with him making faces but,  I feel she would shoot me if I did that.  Thanks guys for a great time.   I look forward to the wedding.  Enjoy!










Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!