Sunday, November 27, 2011

Streeks Family

I don't know if it's just that I'm getting older (don't say it) or if the kids are getting faster but,  the last name of this family is surly a fitting one.  Talk about fast!  This little guy and his sister came with mom and dad for a session a little bit back.  Now mom and dad aren't so fast but, boy can their little guy move.  He was even up and over the fence in our pasture before you could blink.  I did get in a few good shots before he was up and gone again.  Little sister was very content to just look at me.  I hope for the parents sake that she doesn't take after brother.  I enjoyed every very fast moment with them.  Enjoy!








Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!