Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Trey-Deaware Senior Photographer

Trey was no different than most senior guys I photograph.   They figure just go and endure for an hour or so and it will be all over.  It didn't help that his mom, sister, and friend ( that happened to be a girl) came along.  They all stood behind me and gave him direction and teased him just a bit.  Somehow,  I think it may have been a little pay back involved.  I've known Trey's family since he was just a little guy.   My daughter and his sister were close friends growing up.  I seems so strange to see him all grown up.  Kids have a way of doing that.  Enjoy!  




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!