Friday, December 9, 2011

Sisters-Maryland Child Photographer

I love children when they smile!  But, if you have looked at my blog for long and seen all of my images of my own youngest daughter,  the you know that I love a serious face just as much.  I have been photographing these two sisters since I first began a real attempt at portrait photography.  The youngest was still very young.  Now there are three children in the family,  the youngest being a boy,  I think there is a special bond between sisters and so I still get a few shots of the girls by themselves.  These are just great children to work with that it took me little time to finish up their session ( although I could have gone on for hours photographing them)  This is my favorite of the day.  Enjoy!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!