Saturday, February 25, 2012

Ever's Baby Sister-Delaware Newborn Photography


This is the "big" sister to the little on in Daddy's arms.  No time wasted here.  She has the most beautiful eyes.  Looks like baby sister will follow suit.  This is the third time that I have been able to work with this little darling and she just keeps getting more adorable all the time.  Enjoy!



My luck with sleeping babies has not been very good lately.  This baby girl was fine as long as she was in someones arms.  So we did what she wanted and Daddy held her.  She has a very busy older sister (by older I mean a whopping 15 months).  Sounds like fun Huh?   They are both beautiful children and I can't wait to photograph them as they grow.  Enjoy!








Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!