Friday, February 17, 2012

Pure Sweetness-Delaware Child Photographer


In case you have missed some of my recent posts...I have a new grand baby.  I can't believe how much you can adore them.   Don't get me wrong,  I love all five of my daughters but,  there is something wonderful about grands and I can't wait to get more.  She is a pure delight and I love playing with her.  I scare her sometimes and make her cry from laughing so hard and the silly faces she makes.  She is slowly getting use to it though and now she just stares at me.   She's probably thinking  "Really?? out of all the ladies in the world and I get this one!"  Here she is in her Valentine outfit.  Not to worry...we didn't take her out in this get up.   It was for pictures only.  Enjoy!

      Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!