Sunday, April 22, 2012

Baby makes 4- Delaware Family Photogrpaher





      I had a very busy weekend planned but,  the much needed rain has changed those plans.   Yesterday was beautiful out and this young family came so we photograph their new baby girl.  They brought her 20 month old brother along so that I could attempt to get a shot of the family together as well.   Mom told me that she didn't have great plans for getting many good ones since a 20 month old can be very busy.  He was a gem.  He rode on the little metal car that I use for a prop around the studio,  had a snack break, and hopped on the bench and gave me the most adorable smile.  Did I mention that I had to make silly mouth noises for him??  He thought that I was pretty funny.  At least I didn't have to do that cartwheel thing again.  Here are just a couple of the adorable shots that we got.  Thanks to the family for such a fun time.  Enjoy!













Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!