Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Two little Flowers-Maryland Child Photographer

I love children...I love that they aren't influenced by the world yet,  their honesty, and the fact that they find the littlest things wonderful.  I had the pleasure of working with these two little sisters and loved every minute of it.  We blew bubbles,  explored, and even did a little dancing.  Hope no one was watching...I'm sure the squirrels and bunnies got a hoot out of us.  Mom and Dad joined in too (the pictures...not the dancing part).  Here are couple of my personal favorites.  Enjoy!






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!