Wednesday, May 30, 2012

This sweet baby girl is number 3 to her mommy and daddy.  Brother and sister are about 4 and 2 so you can imagine how busy they are.  I have photographed quite a few newborns now and wanted to see just how different it would be to have a baby just a few days old to photograph compared to one that is a couple of weeks.  Boy,  what a difference a few days can make.  I recently had a mom call for a newborn session of a baby who was about 4 or 5 weeks old...now to me ....that's still a newborn.  However,  in the world of photography,  if you want that sweet little curled up sleepy look then you have to get them into the studio as soon a possible.  My best advice is to contact your studio of choice when you are about 37 weeks along to set up an approximate session date.  I usually tell my moms to text me when they are heading to the hospital.  This way,  I can try to clear a time in my schedule for the new baby.   This baby girl was so wonderful for me.  Big brother didn't want any parts of the whole picture thing but,  her big sister didn't mind at all.  Enjoy!











Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!