Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Erin & Tony-Maryland Family Photographer

Erin and Tony are saying " I do" this fall and so on Father's day we headed out to do a little engagement session.  Now Erin is a planner.  She has a whole BIG notebook filled with ideas and plans for their special day.  They live near the beach and are definitely beach people.  When  we first got together to talk about their wedding and what they were looking for with their engagement photos,  I made some suggestions and they were all for them.  I think they were pretty well thrilled with the places we picked.  For the short time that I've known Erin,  I felt she was looking for something different then she had seen before and hopefully we captured that for them.  Together they have an adorable (well behaved) little girl.  She was with us and tagged along with us all over.  She never complained once.  I truly enjoyed being with them and can't wait to work with them on their wedding day.  Hope you like them guys.  Enjoy!













Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!