Monday, July 30, 2012

Chris & G-Delaware Wedding Photographer

I first met this couple months ago when we got together to discuss their upcoming wedding.  When I first started my photography business,  I wasn't going to include weddings as part of it.  I thought that it was just to much pressure and that I may not be very good at it.  Now,  after doing this for some 3 years and many weddings,  I am glad that I did.  If I hadn't,  I would have miss the chance to get to know such great people.  These two are so good together.  While we were shooting yesterday afternoon,  I learned that they have known each other nearly all of their lives.  He was her brothers best friend.  She has that giggly almost girlish personality and he has that bad boy handsome thing going on and...they are crazy about each other.  I had a great time photographing and getting to know them while we went to couple of my favorite places to shoot.  Their wedding just a couple of weeks away and I think they are both very excited.  Here are just a couple.  Enjoy!







Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!