Sunday, March 10, 2013

Ready to Go-Delaware Maternity Photography

If you view my blog regularly,  then you know I have a new grand baby on the way.  He is due any day now and his mama is ready for him to be here.  A couple weeks ago,  I did a little session of maternity pictures with  Jessi and Jim.  It was still chilly out and we didn't have long before everyone was cold and ready to head in.  I had a few more ideas (thanks to pinterest)  that I wanted to try so, since the weather was warmer this weekend she came back to humor her mother.  Hopefully my next post will be of him brand new.  Enjoy!








Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!