Friday, August 30, 2013

Baby N-Delaware Newborn Photography

Well summer has nearly come and gone and I don't know where it went.  I seems as though I was just starting my super busy wedding season and now it's almost fall.  I have done several maternity sessions this summer and I always love it when I also get to photograph the finished product!   This little man is one of those.  His mommy and daddy wanted his gender to be a surprise,  so they didn't find out what he was before he got here.  I knew by the heart rate what it was going to be and I was on the money.  I am sure there is no scientific proof behind the whole heart rate thing but,  the majority of the time it's spot on.   Baby N was a wonderful baby to work with.  He is super cute and cuddly too.  Here are a few of my favorites.  Enjoy!








Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!