Sunday, August 18, 2013

Back to Back Babies-Delaware Newborn Photographer





What do you call a family who has two babies back to back?...careful,  I did this...Crazy?  No...Blessed!!  These parents were blessed with two babies not quite a year apart.  While this little man is getting ready to celebrate his first birthday,  Mommy and Daddy gave him a baby sister.  Little guy looks just like daddy and baby sis is fair just like their mommy.  We had lots of fun this day.  While I was chasing little guy,  Daddy was over chatting up with my hubby and Mommy was feeding baby sister.  I love it when I feel as though my clients are like family or great friends.  Most just blend in around our place.  Some have even stayed after their sessions to play on the swings or check out all of the cool animals we have in the barn.  Some may walk away thinking we are out of our minds but,  most come back for more.  Here are a few favs from our time together.  Enjoy!





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!