Sunday, September 1, 2013

Baby R-Delaware Newborn Photography


I love photographing babies.  It takes a ton of time and patience but,  in the end,  it's all worth it.  I spent an afternoon recently photographing this little gem.  Once she got situated,  she was the perfect little model.   Her mommy and Nina came along for her session and were a great help.  I am forever getting up to grab something and forget where I put my camera.  I get to into what I'm doing that I lose the very thing that I need the most.  Actually,  I would lose my head sometimes if it weren't attached.  Those of you who know me well can attest to that.  Anyway,  enough about my character flaws.  Check out what I can do when I finally relocate that darn camera!  Enjoy!













Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!