Sunday, December 29, 2013

Ornaments


One of the companies that I work with is running an after Christmas sale so ... I decided to pass this deal along to my customers.  Below are ornaments that the company offers.  If any of you have ever noticed the necklace I wear, with my youngest daughter on it,  this is that same company.  I will place an image from your recent sessions in the ornament.  These are heirloom quality and will last for a very long time.  The normally run about $32 but,  for a limited time you can purchase them for just $20(plus shipping).  If anyone is interested please contact me at 410.726.6467.  Enjoy!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!