Friday, December 27, 2013

Santa's Little Elf-Delaware Newborn Photography


This sweet baby girl was so good for me while we took a few shots.  She had come just after she was born for a newborn session and I had asked her mama then if she wanted to get in  few with her but,  she was content to let Daddy steal the show.  It wasn't long though until she realized what she missed....it's typical that mommy's don't feel much like having their pictures taken in the first few days after giving birth.  I know I would have thrown something at someone if the started aiming a camera at me after I had just had a baby.  Anyway,  her mommy was wanting to get a few done with her too.  We thought since she was being so good and it was just a few weeks until Christmas that we would see what she would let us do.  The results were a whole new session.   I just couldn't resist...when I have such an adorable subject.  Here she is Santa's perfect lil elf.. Enjoy!






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!