Thursday, November 5, 2015

Hannah & Cody-Delaware Engagement Photography


Hannah and Cody became engaged this past summer and are planning a wedding this coming June.  It's a very busy time at the Springer house since our forth daughter became engaged this fall as well...not the mention that our oldest daughter is expecting a new baby in the spring.  See,  I told you...a busy time.  My mother used the tell me that it would be this way.  She is almost always right about these things.  So,  I recently did a session with Hannah and Cody.  I was loving apples this fall so we used them instead of pumpkins for a fall feel.  Here is a grouping of some of their favorites.  Enjoy!!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!