Saturday, January 15, 2011

My friend Cindy has persuaded me to try the whole 365 blog thing....of course,  I am going to do it once a week.  So,  I think that would make it a 52 blog thing.  I am not sure what the correct title they have given it so, I have titled it the "blog thing".  I went outside today and got a few shots of the goings on in the yard.  Here is what was going on today.  We have lots of animals here.  I can't really remember how we acquired all of them.  We started years ago when all of the girls were young.  They would want some new animal and their father would agree.  We have had just about anything you can think of..(with in reason)...rabbits, chickens, ducks, geese, horses, pigs, (which we got a new one of those at Christmas), turkeys, dogs, sheep, and of course kitties.  Here are just a few of the Springer critters. The kids are included in that category.








Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!