Sunday, June 12, 2011

My little sunshine

Photographing other families children sometimes makes me want to photograph my own again.  It's not like I don't have tons of images of my girls. (Wrenn the most).  But they change so much when they are young.  I can honestly say that I have never regretted any of the images I have of the girls.  I sometimes look back at my earlier work and say to myself ....what was I thinking?  I think that is all just part of the learning process and finding your own style.  After doing a family session this morning and visiting Goose on the Roof  (the antique shop just between Hebron and Mardela Springs on Route 50) were we purchased this $8 vintage suitcase I wanted to see what I could do with it.  Wrenn had ideas all her own so I let her go with it and I think she came up with some neat ones.  If you look closely you will see that she is already off to her summer look.  She has scratches on her legs and really really dirty feet.  That's just what summer is all about.  I can remember as a girl, about her age, growing up on the families farm on Athol road in Hebron that I would run barefoot all summer and have all types of scratches and bruises.  I guess the apple doesn't fall far.  Enjoy!














Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!