Sunday, June 12, 2011

Baker and Montgomery

I have learned as a mother and a photographer that when it comes to little ones ...you have to pick your battles and know that you will most often lose some of them.  Look at these adorable little ones.  Children have an agenda all their own and it's much easier to let them go and photograph them doing what makes them happy instead of trying of get them to do what we think they should (it doesn't usually work).  These cousins were no exception to the little ones rule.  We took their families to big open place that the children had never visited before and then we wanted them to sit still and smile cute.  They did smile cute but, under their own terms.  I think everyone had a good time.  I know I sure did.  Here are just a few of my favorites.  Enjoy!










Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!