Sunday, January 23, 2011

NEW-On line viewing galleries.

I am slowly trying to improve my services for my customers.  There are always new things to do and try.  This year I have decided to add on line galleries to those services.  Although, I love meeting with my clients and looking at there finished images,  it's not always an easy thing to do.  Now the studio offers these on line galleries so that clients can view their images in their own homes and when they have time (since most clients are families this one is important).  Also, they can share the link with family and friends so they too can see their images.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!