Sunday, February 13, 2011

DANCER

    The job of a photographer can be a bit difficult at times.  You can see in your mind what you want to get but, the hard part is making the light, subject and camera all come together to capture the idea.  Ballet has been a part of my life since I was about five.  First, with myself and then my daughters.  I love the whole idea of it.  To watch the ballerinas and the music, the whole thing is just moving to me.  I had to chance to photograph this young dancer today.  Her father had an idea of what he wanted his image to look like (this from a man who does not dance) but, it was his baby girl and he wanted something special.  We got lots of wonderful shots in but, the one below brought her mother to tears.  I love to make people cry.  In a good way of course.  That's when I know I have done what was expected of me.  Enjoy!


















Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!