Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Every time I get to photograph a new little one, it is such a joy.   I am always amazed at new fathers and how they don't seem to be nervous with their new little bundles.  This little lady had quite a fallowing.  Everyone wanted to be a part of her photo session.  She had grandmas and mommy and daddy and even an aunt come with her.  She was so good.  She definitely does not like her tummy.  We tried several times to get her to allow me put her on her tummy but, she was not having it.  So.....we stuck her in a bucket.   And there she slept happily ever after.  I hated to take her out she was so content but, we were fairly sure that buckets do not make good car seats.   Enjoy!










Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Good Work Ginger! Love the 2nd one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ! you can see how much they adore her by the looks on their faces. I offered to keep her for them but, they won't let me...she was a sweet little bundle.

    ReplyDelete

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!