Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Family M

I know I know....we need the rain.  But...It should just rain in the middle of the night and not during the day.  This family wanted to do some outdoors photos today but,  the rain made that impossible so we stayed inside.  This little guy had more fun with my lens cap than anything else.  He likes to play the "give and take" game where he gives you something and then takes it right back.  He was amazed at the camera as well.  He would just sit there a stare at me while I had the camera up to my face.  (He probably thought I looked better that way).  Enjoy!





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!