Monday, April 25, 2011

Lori and Todd

Today was a wonderful day.  I was a little worn out from the weekend and my daughters wedding.  I had the pleasure of photographing this young couple.  They both serve our country in the armed forces.  Although, when we passed a snake on the path,  I had my doubts about Lori.  She was having no parts of that!   Can't say that I blame her.  They were so much fun.  The beginning of all sessions are a bit hard.  I, myself could talk to brick wall, but...most people have a hard time smiling and feeling comfortable with someone they just met five minutes earlier.  This session was no different.  But,  by the time we were fifteen minutes in,  they were starting to get more comfortable with me and I enjoying watching them tease one another.   Todd will be deployed next month and they wanted me to do a session before he left.  They apparently had been talking about having photos done and then happened to be driving behind me one day and there was my info big as life.  The rest is history.  Here are just a couple of their images from today.  Enjoy!











Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!