Monday, May 30, 2011

The Cuddle Bugs

This weekend has been my weekend for couples.  It's wonderful to see couples who just adore each other.  Most couples have a hard time being themselves when there is an audience.  This couple had no problems.  From the first pose they were all about cuddling with each other.  I kept teasing them about being such cuddle bugs.  You can tell by watching them how wonderful they are to one another.   She is a giggle box and he loves to hear her laugh.  It's a little infectious.  She laughs and then we all start laughing.  I wish them both the best.  I will be photographing their wedding in the Spring of 2012.  Enjoy!









Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. It was so much fun. Even editing their images, I found myself smiling because they are so cute together. The are a lucky couple to have found something so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Ginger! You seemed to have really captured the specialness they share!

    ReplyDelete

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!