Monday, May 23, 2011

Yard Flowers II

Look! It finally bloomed.  I planted this wisteria about four years ago and have been waiting ever since for it to bloom.  I was working in the yard about a week ago and just happened to look up and... there they were these tiny little blooms.  I was so excited that I made my husband come out and take a look.  He was not as thrilled as I was.  He thought that "that thing needed to be cut back some."   I told him he would need a divorce lawyer if he even came close to "that thing".  I know that Jasper is not a yard flower but, he was looking so handsome sitting there that I just had to snap a shot of him too.  Enjoy!










Jasper Kitty
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!