Monday, July 18, 2011

Something New

I am always trying to learn something new with my photography.  Unfortunately, sometimes I am a slow learner.  I sit in my studio for hours on end, while the house cleaning goes undone, just trying to cram something into my head.  The fact that I have a full time job and lots of children (even though most of them are grown, they still need me for something or other) does not help at all.  There is precious little time in the day to do all the things I want to do.  Enough of that though.  I learned how to do something today.  Not that its a big deal to some but....I'm excited!  Now let's just see if I can do it more than once.  Enjoy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!