Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Cassidy Taylor-Senior Photographer

Any senior who has been photographed by me knows that I drag you around to all sorts of crazy places just to get something that looks a little different than most.  Today was no different.  I had poor Cassidy, her mom and sister all over the place in some pretty questionable places (not really) but, some did make us laugh.  She's a senior at Sussex Tech and absolutely beautiful.  She's a bit of a scaredy cat but, she made it through.  The wind and long hair just don't mix so I had her turning in circles practically to get away from it and sometimes she would get her hair just right and before I could take the shot a puff of wind would blow it again.  I think they turned out pretty good.  Enjoy!










Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!