Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Jonathon

Today we finally got to start on Jonathon's senior session.  We had planned to start a couple weeks ago but, it was one of those rare days where it rained.  Of course this morning it looked like it was going to again.  The rain did hold off though.  I would say one of the harder things about photography is learning to use  what's around you when you go out on a session.  I try as much as possible to change things up.  I have my favorite places to use just like other photographers but, sometimes I get bored and want to do something different.  Today I had the chance to do that and Jonathon didn't question me.  Oh, he may have on the way home, but by then I had the shot.  We went to a friends farm to use their tractor (it's the way of life around here) and while we were waiting I saw this pile and tires sitting there.  Now, I know that some people are going ....What was she thinking?  and that's ok.   I don't always like everything I see but, I thought this turned out pretty good.  Thanks for humoring me!  Enjoy!








Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. Ginger,
    These are amazing. I am so happy you are doing what you love.

    ReplyDelete

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!