Monday, August 22, 2011

Julia-Senior Photographer


Wow, this has been a really busy couple of weeks.  I have meet so many great people and have tons of fun working with them.  This is Julia.  Another senior.  I am amazed at how great these kids are.  I don't ever remember kids being so well put together when I was young.  Julia is president of her Senior class and would like to become a doctor.  I am still trying to figure out what I want to be.  We were looking for the clouds to bring us some shade today since we had  to do the session in the middle of the day.  Not enough time to fit everything in.  Some came floating by once in a while and we would jump into action.  I get really excited when my subject is having a good time too.  Enjoy!









Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!