Friday, August 19, 2011

Yummy Watermelon-Mar-Del Photographer

Here she is again right in the middle of her busy time as the Mar-Del Watermelon Queen for 2011-Jordan Calloway.  Boy was it breezy out today but it was cloudy too and I love cloudy days for sessions.    So off we went to the field to shoot Jordan with "the vines".  I know I know she beautiful to look at but this gal is no stranger to farm work.  Her family has been farming on the Eastern Shore of Maryland since I was a little girl and that sure wasn't yesterday!   She knows just what it takes to get from the seed to the market.  We had a blast and I would love to post all of the images that I got today but, if I did that they may not let me come back since some of them were a little silly.  Besides I promised my friend Dawn that I won't put the pictures of her in that crazy hat on here but, if anyone wants to see them I will be happy to share!  Love ya Dawn!  Enjoy!










Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!