Saturday, September 24, 2011

Baby A

I have a new grand baby!!  I can't tell you how excited we are with the new addition to the family.  Lots of people keep saying they hear there is a new Springer girl.  Nope not this time....I think her daddy would be upset if she was a Springer.  This is a little baby Harper and her mommy and daddy couldn't be more proud.   She weighed in at 6 pounds and an ounce and 20 inches long AND...she has hair.  Now all of those things combined shows that she is not a Springer baby.  We don't have them with hair nor usually that long.   She is absolutely adorable and I could just sit and look at her for hours.  So needless to say I am a bit behind on my edits and I apologize to all of those who are waiting on me but,  I promise I am making myself get back into the grove of things and it won't be long that I will catch up.  Enjoy!







Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!