Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Adorable Baby A













I love it when babies smile.  Some say they have no idea what they are doing when they do it so young but,  I love it anyway.  This little gal was so wonderful today.  It poured just before she and her family were to arrive for their session. Being a nature light photographer ...to many clouds are no good.  I have a huge window in the front of the studio that I use as a light source but, when the cloud cover is to thick it just won't work.  Needless to say it was a quick shower because by the time they got here the sun was back out.  Enjoy!

















Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!