Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My daughter, Erika came today and was talking to me about my blog.  I didn't even think my girls looked at my blog but, apparently they do.  She giggled and said "Mom, do you ever proof read what you write?" I told her that I try to but, not always.  She pointed out some of the errors (in a nice way).  I am writing this post to let all of you know that I am not a complete idiot....although there are those who would argue that point but, most of the time it is way to late at night when I try to do this and after working a full time job and running the youngest where ever she may need to be and trying to fit in a shoot here and there....I'm beat.  So when I write things that don't make sense or are spelled wring  (haha)  it's because I am running on way to little sleep.  It's probably best just to look at the images and forget the writing.  Enjoy!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!