Thursday, September 1, 2011

Heather and Paul-Delaware Wedding Photographer

I first met this bride when she was in a wedding a while back that I photographed.  When she got engaged last year she called me and said she wanted me to photograph her wedding.  Well, sometimes things don't anyways work out the way we plan.  I did however,  get to be a part of the reception.  We were able to sneak away from their reception to get in a little mini session at the old train station close to were their reception was.  Here is just a little peek of ones we captured.  Enjoy!





Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful! The setting matches the clothing perfectly....so nostalgic!

    ReplyDelete

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!