Sunday, October 16, 2011

Ciara and Jeremy-

I had a ton of fun working with these two.  One is just as crazy as the other.  I think they feed off of one another.  They kept me grinning the whole time.  I think they make a super cute couple.  We are working on getting Jeremy to let go of the grizzly adams look...at least until we can see what he looks like under there.   But he's a country boy and that just goes with the territory.  Not to mention all the stuff I made him take off his belt before we could even get started.  I let him leave the ring in his back pocket ( you know the one!)  Here's just one but,  there are lots of great ones.  Enjoy!






Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!