Monday, October 17, 2011

Thompson Family-Maryland Family Photographer

Can you say WOW!!  I was just a little over whelmed with this large a group.  All of this came from those two innocent looking people in the middle.  We all met at a look park where there was a little foot  bridge that we had to cross.  I was the first to go over and then I watched as what seemed like a never ending line of people followed me over.  I was thinking Lord what have I gotten myself into.  Not to worry ...they are a wonderful family and we plowed right on through in no time.  I wish my family was so organized.  They all gather together once a year for a family portrait.  I think it's wonderful for them to be so committed to that.  This year they have added a couple new models to the Thompson line.  One of each....  The last image shows the Mr. and Mrs. Thompson with their great grands.   Enjoy!








Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!