Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Reese and Rhett- Maryland Child Photographer

I have been photographing this sweet little girl for a couple of years.  It's almost hard for me remember how it started but,  I think one of my very first "real" clients Renee gave her mommy a gift certificate for a shower gift.  And the rest has been history.  This was the first time I got my hands on the little guy and he sure is a cutie just like his big sis.  These two are surrounded by a family that absolute adores them and I love to visit with the different family members that have come to their sessions from time to time.  I love watching the babies grow into toddlers and then into fast moving children.  I hope that I will be allowed to continue with this business until I can actually photograph one of "my babies" as a senior or even as a bride or groom.  That would make my life.  Enjoy!













Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girl Mama-Maryland Maternity Photography

New Dresses in the studio so this sweet mama came to model for me.  She's expecting baby girl #3 in March. Enjoy!!